New Year, New Hobby: Learning How To Do Nails
Are you looking for a new hobby? A fun way to get creative? Paint your nails, of course! But there's much more to it than meets the eye. It's a subtle art of careful creativity, making each design unique and special. Whether you're into stiletto nails, long and natural or French tips, there's a look out there for you. While a manicure can be as simple as painting your nails with your go-to color, if you want to up your nail game, learning how to do nails is an essential skill.
If you want to get started learning how to do nails, here are some things you'll need:
- Nail clippers - These are the first step in any manicure or pedicure. They come in different shapes and sizes depending on how thick your nails are.
- Cuticle Pusher & Remover - This tool looks like tweezers but has a flat end that pushes back cuticles without cutting them off. It also comes with a small blade attached so you can trim your cuticles as well.
- Nail File - This is used after clipping your nails down with the clippers to smooth out rough edges left from trimming too close to the skin or from having acrylic nails put on at the salon. There are many different shapes and sizes of files available; choose one that feels comfortable in your hand and use it regularly for best results! Try out our Crystal Nail File.
- Cuticle oil - A must-have for anyone who wants healthy cuticles! This one comes with a brush that makes application super easy.
- A base coat - This will help protect your nails from staining (especially if you're going for a light color) and make sure they're ready for polish application by creating an even surface for your color coats. Try our Gel Base Coat.
- Top coat - This is the final step in any manicure because it seals in all of those layers so they don't come off as easily when washing hands or doing dishes! Try our Gel Diamond Shine Top Coat or Gel Velvet Matte Top Coat.
Make the most out of your nails. Learn how to draw on them, paint them, and make the most out of their design options. With the right tools and products, you can easily make a beautiful masterpiece on your nails.